A chrome extension that allows you to instantly search for videos inside any playlist.
What is this?
Youtube™ currently has no way to quickly search large playlists for videos. This tool is a chrome extension that allows you to instantly search for videos inside any playlist.
How do I use it?
- Install the extension through the Chrome Web Store by clicking here.
- Navigate to a Youtube™ playlist page, or a video in a playlist.
- Press the extension icon.
- If this is your first time using the extension, you will be asked to login.
- After logging in, the extension will begin loading your playlist.
- Type the title of the video your looking for into the search box, and all of the matches loaded so far will appear instantly.
- Click the video you want to go to.
Why do I need to login?
This extension requires you to login so that the extension can make authorized read-only API calls to the Youtube™ Data API for all of your playlists. This is what allows it to work on even your private playlists.
- • Youtube™ does not allow developers to access your "Watch Later" your "History" playlists, so this extension will not work on those playlists.